For this to be a fun, memorable, and safe event for the Seniors, we need approximate 150 volunteers on the night of the event – everything from blackjack dealers to roaming security monitors. If you are willing and able to help, please visit our Sign Up Genius page by clicking here: 2018 Project Graduation Volunteers
You don’t have to be a parent/guardian of a senior to volunteer. We encourage all grade levels to get involved so they can help to make next year’s experience even better!
More examples of volunteer opportunities at Project Graduation.
- Executive Committee: (Co-Chairs, Treasurer, Secretary): coordinate planning and execution of the Event. Make sure sub-committees accomplish assigned tasks.
- LHS – Erin Smith-Bird (firstname.lastname@example.org; 785-766-9669); Lauren Yoshinobu Buskirk (previous year chair) (email@example.com; 785-393-3585)
- Free State – Denise Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org; 785-393-4027)
- Veritas – OPEN
- Bishop Seabury – Brian Rios (email@example.com)
- Treasurer – Suzanne Valdez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary – Kalissa Kaufman McAtee (email@example.com)
- Decorations: Tracie Miller (traciemiller@me.
- Donations: Chair Julie Powell (firstname.lastname@example.org; 785-766-7141)
- Entertainment: Chair Michelle Powell (email@example.com; 785-766-3167)
- Prizes: Chair Lauren Yoshinobu Buskirk
- Food: Chair Shelly Morgan (firstname.lastname@example.org; 785-393-2886)
- Publicity & Social Media: Chair Tracey English (email@example.com; 785-766-3492)
- Thank Yous: Kim Morton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Tim and Karen Spain (email@example.com)
- Volunteers: Kalissa Kaufman McAtee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Slide Show: OPEN
- Tickets: Cathy Theisen (cathy.theisen@
sbcglobal.net) ) and Tim and Karen Spain (email@example.com)
- Parent Letter: OPEN
- Security: Mike McAtee, firstname.lastname@example.org